YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to websites controlled by Parties other than Carter for Congress (each a “Third Party Site”). We may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with marcuscarter2024.com. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such websites. We make no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such websites. Carter for Congress is not responsible for webcasting, or any other form of transmission received from any Third-Party Site. We are providing these links to Users only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carter for Congress of the Third-Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third-Party Site and agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a Third-Party Site. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third-Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
5.1. Rights and Responsibilities of Carter for Congress. Carter for Congress respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable access for Users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
5.1(a) – An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
5.1(b) – A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
5.1(c) – A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
5.1(d) – Your address, telephone number and email address;
5.1(e) – A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5.1(f) – A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Carter for Congress’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com
Carter for Congress is not the publisher or author of the User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that Users may choose to post and distribute as User Content. We do not screen User Content before it is posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. We disclaim all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them. Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, we take reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If our technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a User pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other Users, we reserve the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the our technical staff suspects a User name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper User, we may disable that User’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, we will contact the User as soon as feasible.
Carter for Congress reserves the right to refuse Services to anyone and to cancel User access at any time.
6. No Warranty. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS AND OTHER INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER CONTENT, ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CARTER FOR CONGRESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CARTER FOR CONGRESS, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH INSTANCE THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF CARTER FOR CONGRESS TO YOU IS THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Carter for Congress, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this Site and the Materials.
9. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of the Services, we do not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information, or material submitted to us through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submissions to us, you hereby grant us a license to use, reprint, distribute, modify and create derivative works which will be owned by Carter for Congress. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
10. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing marcuscarter2024.com or using the Services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services and this Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit.
If you believe that any Content on this Site is infringing on your copyright, you may seek the removal of such Content by providing notice to us in accordance with the Notice and Take Down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at email@example.com.
12. Children. Minors are not eligible to use this Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us. You are responsible for the conduct of your children relating to this Site.
14. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection, and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2022, Carter for Congress. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
15. Trademarks. All images and text on this Site, and all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons on this Site are service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of Carter for Congress. All other trademarks, product names and company names and logos on this Site are the property of their respective owners.